010900- Linn MO-Macon-Chariton-Randolph- Including the cities of Brookfield, Marceline, Macon, La Plata, Salisbury, Brunswick, Keytesville, and Moberly 839 PM CDT Tue Mar 31 2020
Rest of tonight Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. East winds around 10 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows around 50. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Considerable cloudiness. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Thursday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Friday Showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of showers 80 percent. Friday night Rain showers and a chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Saturday Partly cloudy. Chance of rain showers in the morning. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Saturday night and sunday Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the mid 60s. Sunday night Partly cloudy in the evening, then mostly cloudy with chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of showers 30 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 70. Monday night and tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Highs in the mid 70s.